RCM HK STYLE VP40 .357 SIG CONVERSION BARREL
HK VP40 To .357 SIG Conversion Barrel
Each barrel is finely & painstakingly made from ordnance grade steel, heat treated & finished inside & out in the ultra- desirable “nitride” finish. This is the finest barrel available for the HK VP40.
This barrel offering is a .357 SIG conversion barrel that is a drop in barrel that will convert the VP40 to shoot the popular .357 SIG cartridge. This barrel offering is a flush fitted barrel the same length as the stock VP40 barrel only in the wildly popular 357 Sig cartridge.
Fits all VP40 Slides:
- Traditional button rifled bore for use with jacketed and non-jacketed ammunition
- 1:16 right hand twist
- HK VP40 standard length barrel
- 4140 stress relieved, tempered & properly heat treated steel
- Micro polished feed ramp
- Machined to exact tolerances for proper fitment
- Finished inside and out in the “Nitride” process for enhanced service life
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
- True drop in barrel no recoil spring or mag change needed
6 in stock