RCM MK 23 .45 BARREL FLUSH LENGTH
HK Mark 23 Non-Threaded Flush Concealed Carry “Flush Fit” Barrel – 5.38″ CUSTOM MADE LIMITED NUMBER!
Each barrel is finely and painstakingly made from ordnance grade steel, heat treated and finished inside and out in the ultra-desirable nitride finish. This is the finest replacement barrel available for the HK Mark 23 .45 pistol. The perfect barrel to use as a spare or for replacement parts. Each Mark 23 barrel is a drop in replacement for your HK Mark 23 pistol. Custom made and finally available in limited numbers. 5.38″ in overall length this is the only “flush” fitting barrel without the threaded portion for use where threaded barrels are prohibited or a shorter barrel profile is desired.
Fits all Mark 23, SOCOM .45 models:
- Austempered & finished inside & out in an ultra durable nitride hardening process
- Traditional button rifled bore for use with jacketed and non-jacketed ammunition
- 4140R double stress relieved & fully heat treated steel
- Micro polished feed ramp
- 1:16 Twist
- CA compliant 5.38″ overall length, non-threaded “Flush fit”
- Each barrel is chambered in .45 with a polished feed ramp
- Machined to exact tolerances for proper “drop in” fitment
- Finished inside & out in the “Nitride” process for enhanced service life
- Includes the O-ring installed
30 in stock